The Hajj Quiz will take place on the day of Eid at 8:30PM UK time.
Over 2,200 people have signed to play, however we only have 500 spaces for this Quiz.
Please kindly confirm your playing spot below.
Terms & Conditions
We hope you enjoy the Hajj Quiz. The competition is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is on a first come first served basis, we only have 500 spaces,
- This competition is open to people of all faith and none
- The deadline for all registrations is Tuesday 28th July at 5:00 pm 2020
- Competition prize: will be a sponsored umrah or a voucher
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice,
- Only 1 winner per household allowed,
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the quiz,
- Pilgrim reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and prize, and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Pilgrims control. Any changes to the competition or prize will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Pilgrim,
- The winners will be chosen by the Pilgrim and upon analysis of the quiz results. The quiz points are awarded by the quiz platform and answers are graded by correctness and speed by which they were selected.
- Pilgrim is not responsible for any delay in the transmission on Zoom or Youtube feed, even if this negatively affects your chances in the quiz
- If the winner does not respond within 2 weeks then we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Pilgrims decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner (and the winner’s Parent/Guardian) agrees to the use of their name and images in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.